Friday, April 12, 2013

LA Beerfest

Last weekend a group of friends and I went to check out LA Beerfest at Paramount Studios. You pay $40 to get a small cup and check out different breweries all day on the Paramount lot. I had never been there before so I was pumped! Once you walked in you immediately went down to the "blue"parking lot which was 7 feet deep. They filled this up with water for movies such as Titanic and The Perfect Storm!
1
9
On the bench from Forest Gump
2
Got these crazy hats which were a lifesaver. So hot that day!3
Julian Cider was my favorite 5
On the New York sets
6741012118last
Top: Marshalls Tank: Forever21 Denim: American Eagle Shoes: Jack Rogers Earrings: Kohls
Watch: Juicy Couture


FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!