Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Days 5, 6 and 7

Okay y'all I have seriously been slacking on my 30 Days of Blogging challenge which is why you're getting a boat-load of information about yours truly in this post!

{ Day 5: Favorite Books }


This is about to sound really bad but I am OBSESSED with The 50 Shade's of Grey trilogy. Call me a freak or what have you, but I'm all about sexy Christian and the red room of pain.books2


I also really like Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof and Love the One You're With. I'm a sucker for a good love story!books


{ Day 6: Something That Made You Smile Today }


I won my first ever blog contest this morning thanks to Laura Lily! I cannot wait to shop at Capwell + Co. with my new gift card! They have some MAJOR statement pieces I'm drooling over but I think the White & Gold Enamel Reversible Necklace is going to take the cake!
necklace


- also -


Random compliments mean the world to me because they just seem that much more genuine. So today when a girl driving her car rolled down the window to tell me she loved my skirt, my heart was instantly warmed :)
ootd
Top: Marshalls // Skirt: Ann Taylor  (On Sale!) // Wedges: Dolce Vita // Pearl Bracelet: Bridesmaid Present // Link Bracelet: Prep Obsessed // Bangle: Versona


{Day 7: One Food and One Beverage }


If I had to eat one food the rest of my life without getting bored it would have to be cereal. I love my CTC (Cinnamon Toast Crunch) but also dig the Kashi granola with yogurt clusters. I refer to this as my "big girl" cereal. Drink wise I would have to go with Propel Zero. I love the variety of flavors they have to offer!


FOOD


Ironic this question comes up because today is the last day I can eat whatever I want. My diet is simply HORRIBLE and I don't know how I have maintained my petite figure all of these years. I literally live off of frozen pizza and pop, have my 3 pm pick me up of sweettarts and am known to eat a bag of popcorn for dinner. My roommate is hardcore Paleo and makes some DELICIOUS meals, but sometimes I feel like she cringes watching me eat how I do.
This gave her the idea to have me start the 30 day food challenge. Starting tomorrow I will no longer be allowed to eat any frozen packaged meals, popcorn, candy or drink any pop until September 1 rolls around. This is seriously going to be a challenge y'all but I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully by the end of it Cherry Coke and Digiorno just won't  be as tempting!



Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!
signature


Follow on Bloglovin


Photo Sources: Propel, 50 Shades of Grey, Emily Giffen books, Kashi, Cherry Coke, Digiorno

1 comment :

  1. […] got my gorgeous gold pave link bracelet seen here and here from this company, but check out some of their other fabulous goodies:  […]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!