Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Five

I have plenty to look forward to this weekend now that the work week is coming to a close; hence, I'm going to start the Friday 5. This list will simply be 5 things I'm looking forward to over my much needed 2 days off! Without further a due:

- One -
62055_1450410348937_3181463_n
I haven't seen my sorority little sister in over a year, but all of that changes tonight! Kristen and I will be reunited and I cannot wait to see her!


- Two -
6
ROGA is officially back and I couldn't be more pumped. For those of you in the So-Cal area, ROGA is a free 2 hour class every Saturday now through August 31 at the Santa Monica Pier. Meet under the famous pier sign a little before 8 am (early I know BUT so worth it). Run however long you want from 8 am -9 am and take a yoga class at the end of the pier overlooking the ocean from 9 am - 10 am. A blissful start to any Saturday!


- Three -
blah
image courtesy of cbslocal.com
Restaurant week's happen nationwide and they are AWESOME. The one in Los Angeles happens a couple times a year and I always take advantage of eating at LA's latest and greatest. This time around Daniel and I will be heading to Brazilian BBQ joint, Fogo de Chao. Can't wait!


- Four -
kickball
I was tagged in this photo so sorry it's not edited!
After moving to California, I quickly joined a kickball team to meet people in the area. Well one team has now turned into three and I can't wait to start the Celebrity league on Sunday night!


- Five -
photo
I've been dating Dr. D for almost a year and a half and couldn't be happier. We currently live an hour apart so I look forward to every weekend I get to spend with his handsome self!


Thanks for reading and make sure to follow me on Bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!