Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ikat & Cobalt Blue

As you'll see below, Dr. D has some pretty amazing fruits and flowers growing in his backyard! When he bought this house the backyard was something he was really looking forward to ... then we got the lovely surprise of all the beautiful flowers growing on the trees lining the fence. It just so happens my favorite flowers were out in full bloom when I took these photos so naturally Dr. D had to embrace the moment of me smelling them.

- Now back to the fashion -


I'm seriously IN LOVE with cobalt blue for the Fall season. Jewel tones are a re-occurring trend from the 2012 Fall/Winter season and I couldn't be happier! The moment I spotted this ikat skirt at Francesca's I knew it had my name written all over it! Prints + cobalt blue = a very happy Paige!

DSC00679 DSC00681 DSC00685 DSC00687DSC00686DSC00694 DSC00691Blouse & Skirt: Francescas // Shoes: Nordstrom Rack // Necklace: Gifted // Earrings: Unknown // Sunglasses: Rayban // Watch: Juicy Couture // Ring: Handpicked // Lips: Mac "Lovelorn"


po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with: The Fashion Canvas, Random Wednesday, My Girlish Whims, and Get Your Pretty On 

3 comments :

  1. Love that skirt! And I'm super in love with those metallic flats. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with cobalt. This look is fabulous! Love the flats too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cobalt colors - so perfect for fall!

    I recently posted some fall fashion as well as a little bit of rock and roll history if you want to check it out!

    http://www.shadesofstyle-lj.com/

    xo jackie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!