Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Guest Post: Lauren from Sophisticated In Style

Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. Hot apple cider, the smell of leaves falling, the air on a crisp fall night, and the beauty of the surrounding nature. In Canada, I swear Autumn lasts for a day, and then poof, winter is here for what feels like 11 months out of the year (okay, bit of an exaggeration). In the short time frame that I do get to dress for Autumn, I love cozy sweaters and colors of oxblood, emerald, and leopard print (yes, it's a color in my books!). Here are some of my favorite fall looks:

 
 
 
 
 

Thanks to Paige for allowing me to guest post on her fabulous blog! It's been such an honor getting to know her lovely readers! I hope you are living it up on your vacation Paige!

Lauren xo

1 comment :

I'd love to hear from you!