Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monograms in Central Park

It's Hump Day!!!


I have been so MIA from the blog world, but I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. As you already know Dr. D and I went on a trip to NYC he won on the Price is Right two weeks ago (read post here). The moment I landed at LAX I went to check my work email account and had so many unread messages it made my head spin! Working in Entertainment PR and leaving for a week during prime season in October is definitely a mistake I will NOT be making again!


IMG_6217 IMG_6216IMG_6199 IMG_6198 IMG_6197Dr. D bought me this monogrammed 1/4 zip for Christmas. He knows me well! 
IMG_6205IMG_6195


I must give a shout out to the best man/photographer in my life ... DR. D! 
IMG_6218Plaid top: Target // 1/4 Zip: Vineyard Vines // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Bass // Bag: Tommy Hilfiger // Earrings: Anne Klein // Watch: Juicy Couture // Bracelet: Forever 21 // Ring:s Handpicked & David Yurman 



po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Shanna, The Pleated Poppy, My Girlish Whims,


Everyday Fashion & Finance, Vodka Infused Lemonade,

2 comments :

  1. I am so jealous, I would love to be in Central Park this time of year! Loving the monograms and metallic sperry's too! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with a monogram! Hope you had a great weekend Bethany!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!