Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New York City Continued ...

Sunday afternoon we hopped off the helicopter and headed straight to Wall Street. I was so excited to see all the "tourist" stops and the famous Merill Lynch bull from Hitch.

IMG_6141IMG_6144IMG_6145Trinity Church was simply stunning!
IMG_6151


We relaxed after our busy morning and headed to Times Square for drinks with friends. Never did it cross my mind that this area of town is pretty much the Hollywood Blvd. of NYC; however we had a great time
IMG_6156IMG_6161IMG_6164IMG_6168IMG_6188Monday we headed over to Rockafeller Center again
IMG_6190
Followed by a walk around Central Park then drinks with a college friend near Chelsea. This arch reminded me too much of Paris so I had to get a picture with it even if it is low quality!IMG_6219
Tuesday was our last day in the city and it was completely GORGEOUS! The entire trip had called for rain and it only rained the first day we were there. Great for the trip, bad for my wardrobe since I didn't pack any dresses or flip flops ... whoops!IMG_6257IMG_6253IMG_6260IMG_6265IMG_6266
Seeing the leaves change color reminded me of back home. It's something I genuinely miss but I wouldn't give up year round sunshine for anything! I could have spent all day in Central Park so when we passed by the checkers games I couldn't resistIMG_6268
We went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner before we went and saw Wicked. It was such a phenomenal play and had me completely entranced. I mean come on check out that set!


IMG_6290IMG_6275IMG_6271IMG_6272IMG_6274
We had great seats in the middle of the orchestra so we were right in the middle of all the magic and excitement. I loved our trip to NYC and although I have officially been converted to a Cali girl, it was nice to head back to the East coast for a bit! 



po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Everyday Fashion & Finance, Simply Just Lovely, Vodka Infused Lemonade, Glitz & Gold,

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!