Sunday, October 27, 2013

Times Square Leopard

Happy Monday Y'all! 


My work schedule has me completely swamped so this post will be short and sweet. During our NYC trip I definitely wanted to try out my first set of "night" photos. I figured what better place to try and capture these than the infamous Times Square?  I think the photos turned out great, but to tell you the truth I was more excited for the chance to wear my Ralph Lauren coat. It was finally chilly enough to bust it out!

IMG_6176IMG_6171 IMG_6175IMG_6174IMG_6173IMG_6181 IMG_6184IMG_6178Top & Earrings: Francesca's Jeans: American Eagle Boots: Steve Madden Coat: Ralph Lauren Ring: Handpicked Necklace: Cornucopia Bag: Tommy Hilfiger



po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with: Molly, Lauren, Glossy Blonde,

3 comments :

  1. You looked fabulous! I love that shade of lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hope you had a great time :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was seriously such a blast! I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!