Tuesday, November 19, 2013

5 Fall Trends

FALLFall is full of fashion transitions and I personally can't wait to start being able to actually wear them ... that's a hint to you Mother Nature!

I think it's pretty fair to say that almost everyone's favorite trend this season is leather. It makes you look edgy and cool without trying too hard.

leatherpants // top // sleeve top // skirt


Leopard is one of those insanely brillant prints because it basically becomes a neutral. Pair it with black, tan, brown and any other color you can imagine. It will ALWAYS match.


leopardheel // belt // scarf // clutch


It took me a while to jump onto the loafer bandwagon, and I'm pretty upset about it. I have 2 pairs now and they're way more comfortable/easier to break in than any other pair of flats I've ever owned. Also the animal print ones melt my heart because they're too stinkin' cute.


loafersdoxen // cat // cap toe // spike


I don't own any aztec print yet, but this pastel cardigan from tobi.com is going to be purchased STAT.


aztecblack & white // cardigan // skirt // navy


I'm a notorious nail biter, (gross and embarrassing), so whenever I get my nails done I try to go for a polish for the season. Right now I'm obsessed with OPI's Charmed I'm Sure. The plum color is perfect for Fall!


color


What Fall trends are you loving right now?

po coupon


P.S. Stylish Tuesday link up will be back next week!


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Shanna, My Girlish Whims,


12 comments :

  1. I'm always a big fan of leather and leopard, but I'm loving the pink blush coats that I'm seeing everywhere.

    myfifthavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these trends! I am obsessed with all things leather right now, and I always love leopard. I am also loving all the burgundy right now! Oh and booties. I am always a fan of booties.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh..leather and leopard.two trends I havent followed onto yet.. but those loafers...yum!! Every one of them. Never really realized aztec prints were making a big comeback...should not have donated my big cardigan past summer..bummer.. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought 2 new pair and I'm OBSESSED! Love my booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loafers are simply amazing! Isn't it funny how fashion always comes full circle?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive been looking for a good/inexpensive pair of leather pants and im glad you posted that h&m one up!!! love all the pieces youve chosen, all great for fall!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all your picks, especially the leather ones!!! You have such a cute blog :)

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always a fan of leopard, loafers and leather every fall! my absolute favorite trends, i seriously can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pair I have are from ANGL, but I'm heading to H&M soon to scoop those up as well! Can't beat a deal like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me either! Loving all of the animal prints and styles on the loafers :)
    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Mel! Can't wait to check yours out :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!