Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Month In Instagram: February

The work week is officially at the half way point y'all!

I just want to say how much I appreciated all of the emails and comments after yesterday's post. It's crazy to think that people you've never even met can make you feel so good about yourself. One of the MANY perks of blog land which I'm honored to share with you ladies!

February was a pretty blah month for me. Work was busier than usual; however, I've always thought that January and February tend to fly by as I adjust into the new year. This past month I realized how genuine a lot of my friendships are, how desert can cure anything and that being 25 is actually kinda fun. I can't wait to see what happens in March and for St. Patty's day this weekend!

1. Wearing a skirt that twirls makes any day fun
2. Indulged in my favorite, chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake
3. Finally got chilly enough to wear my new Everly sweater
4. Received flowers from my sweet Dr. D on Valentine's Day

5. Spent an afternoon catching up on US Weekly in the Coy Pond garden by work
6. Came home to a homemade Italian feast from Dr. D -- man is too good to me
7. Spent my 2 year Friend-iversary with my first CA friend and partner in crime
8.  Received my amazing goodies for the Academy Awards from 1 Dress Co UK

9. Received the Oscar wine at work .... always a phenomenal day
10. Went on a night hike in Pacific Palisades - one of the coolest things I've ever experienced

11. Took the plunge and went blonder than I normally ever do
12. Celebrated Margo's birthday in Culver City
13. Tried Zevia for the first time and am now obsessed!
14. Had my first photo shoot ever at LACMA - thanks again Dana!
15. Had Chips Ahoy send me back the most hysterical tweet I've ever gotten.
Make sure to eat cookies in moderation folks!

I hope everyone has a phenomenal Wednesday. I know I can't wait to enjoy the afternoon with a little more sunshine thank to Daylight Savings!













1 comment :

  1. Great post. I first tried Zevia at the Houston Vegan Fest. And OMG, the cookie dough cheesecake, I want to try it but GF. I'm hopping over from On The Daily Express...linking up to you on my Monday post via Manic Monday (and Tuesdays)

    Have a lovely day!!
    ~Skye
    TheShopaholicSAHM

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!